Resources and Recipes
WIC is the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children. The program is designed to help families improve their health and nutrition behaviors. Find printable resources and links to videos below.
Low-fat Milk and Low-fat Yogurts
Midwest Dairy Council's recipes were developed to help you get your recommended three (3) servings of dairy per day! These handouts showcase delicious, nutritious, and easy ways to cook dairy-rich recipes. Give the recipes a try today!
- Toasty Oat Granola with Low-fat Milk English - Spanish
- Crispy Zucchini Slices English - Spanish
- Potato and Spinach Egg Bake English - Spanish
- Hearty Cheese and Broccoli Soup English - Spanish
- Crunchy Peanut Butter Banana Parfait English - Spanish
WIC Low-fat Milk Recipes
- Buncha Banana Pudding
- Corn Chowder
- Creamy Banana Walnut Oatmeal
- Fresh Fruit Pudding
- Peach Pie Smoothie