Family Care Safety Registry
As of Tuesday, September 26, the Family Care Safety Registry is processing:
- Online registrations submitted on September 22.
- Online background screenings requiring review submitted on September 22.
- About the Registry
- Is A Person Already Registered
- Register Online NEW!
- Online Background Screening Login
- User Guide NEW!
- How to Open an Encrypted Email
- 2022 Annual Report
- Good Cause Waiver
- Related Links
- Laws, Regulations & Manuals
- Frequently Asked Questions
Missouri's Family Care Safety Registry (FCSR) was established by law to promote family and community safety. The registry helps to protect children, seniors, and people with disabilities by providing background information. Families and employers can call the registry's toll-free line to request background information on registered child care, elder care, and personal care workers or to request licensure status information on licensed child care and elder care providers. This service is intended to provide information to help families and employers make informed decisions when hiring employees to work with children, the elderly, and people with disabilities.