- The Department has approved requests to convert medical facility licenses to comprehensive facility licenses. Information regarding which licensees are now comprehensive licensees and whether they are approved to operate can be found here.
- NEW Beginning February, 3, the department is accepting applications for personal consumer cultivation from individuals at least 21 years old for authorization to cultivate marijuana plants for their personal use. Click here for information to apply and for additional information about consumer personal cultivation.
- NEW Emergency and Proposed rules were filed on January 20, 2023.
- NEW Adult Use Implementation Timeline available.
- NEW Beginning December 8, 2022, applicants or licensees may advise the Department, of any records previously submitted that contain proprietary business confidential information.
- Instructions on how to apply for a conversion request are now available.
- Beginning December 8, 2022, existing licensed medical facilities may begin submitting requests to convert to a comprehensive facility license.
- With the passage of Amendment 3, the Department will quickly make adjustments to the existing medical marijuana program while implementing a new adult consumer program. The Department has planned for these changes. As was the case in implementing the medical marijuana program, the Department will accept and carefully consider public input on how the new law should be implemented in Missouri. For more information on the new adult consumer program, visit the Adult Use FAQs page.
- Pursuant to 19 CSR 30-95.110(3), the department is not currently accepting physician certifications from Dr. Zinia Thomas.
- The Facility Licensee Renewal webpage is now available.
- Caregiver Digital Card Additions: As of October 1, 2021, caregiver digital cards will include the patient license number and the patient barcode, in place of the patient name. These additions promote accuracy in verification of the associated patient during caregiver sales at dispensaries and protects personal identifiable information of patients. Current licensed caregivers are encouraged to print an updated version of their digital card from the registration portal. Click here for guidance on downloading your license. For more information on caregivers, visit the FAQ page.