- NEW Microbusiness Qualifying Missouri Zip Codes - Poverty and Unemployment
- NEW Variance regarding Microbusiness Applicant Eligibility Documentation (06/06/23)
- NEW Variance regarding Microbusiness Incarceration Rate Criteria (06/06/23)
- NEWS RELEASE: Missouri cannabis microbusiness application instructions and sample forms available early
- NEW Call Center Hours of Operations: Beginning May 15, the Division call center will be available Monday – Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- NEW Microbusiness License FAQs are available.
- NEW Licensed patients, caregivers, and consumer cultivators are required to present both sides of their identification cards, downloaded from the license dashboard in the online registry, when making purchases at dispensaries. Department rules now require licensed dispensaries to scan the barcode located on the back of the Department-issued identification cards at time of sale to record patient, primary caregiver, and consumer cultivator purchases; therefore, individuals presenting only the front side of an identification card may not be allowed to make purchases. In addition, identification cards saved to a mobile device should be a PDF file and downloaded directly from the license dashboard. Nested images, those that have been saved from other saved files rather than directly downloaded, and .jpeg versions of the original file not be readable by card scanning devices. Current licensees can download their license at any time from the license dashboard within their account. For further instructions for downloading an approved license, tutorial steps are available here.
- The Licensee Common Relationships webpage is now available.
- The first day of consumer cannabis sales was February 3, 2023. Total sales for this opening weekend (February 3 - February 5, 2023) were consumer sales, $8,500,900.61, and medical marijuana sales, $4,189,064.46, for a combined total of $12,689,965.07. Important note: These numbers are not final. The final numbers may shift due to system reconciliations, such as data processing time, reporting corrections, returns and refunds. Moving forward, consumer sales data will be made available on a monthly basis, just as medical marijuana sales data has been reported. This data will be available here.
- The Department has approved requests to convert medical facility licenses to comprehensive facility licenses. Information regarding which licensees are now comprehensive licensees and whether they are approved to operate can be found here.
- Pursuant to 19 CSR 30-95.110(3), the department is not currently accepting physician certifications from Dr. Zinia Thomas.