The Division of Cannabis Regulation (DCR) is committed to ensuring patients and consumers have access to safe cannabis product. Patients and consumers who experience life-threatening reactions to marijuana should seek immediate medical attention. Patients and consumers are reminded that any adverse reactions should be reported to CannabisComplaints@health.mo.gov or fill out a complaint form.
Current Product Recalls
Patients and consumers who have purchased the recalled product should stop using it. All unused product(s) should be discarded or returned to the dispensary where purchased. Returned products will not count toward a patient’s purchase limit. For more information on returns, please contact the dispensary where the product was purchased.
DCR is issuing a product recall on manufactured products sold to dispensaries and manufacturers by infused product manufacturer, Delta Extraction, LLC, MAN000022.
- Notice of Product Recall – Updated 10/20/23
- Product Recall List – Updated 10/20/23
- Products Removed from Recall List – 10/20/23
- Recalled Product Transfer Request – 11/17/23
- Recalled Product Voluntary Destruction Request – 11/17/23