Facility Conversion To Comprehensive License Requests
Beginning December 8, 2022, existing medical facilities (Cultivation, Manufacturing, and Dispensary) may begin submitting requests to convert to a comprehensive facility license. This process can be completed through creation/submission of a business update application within the electronic registration system and selection of the statement “I would like to request to convert from a medical license to a comprehensive license.”
As part of the conversion request, facilities are required to provide the following:
- Within the application, licensees must attest that the individual submitting the request is authorized to submit the conversion request on behalf of the licensee and upload the following documentation:
- A plan to promote and encourage participation in the regulated marijuana industry by people from communities that have been disproportionately impacted by marijuana prohibition.
- A plan which explains how the licensee will serve both the medical and adult-use markets, while maintaining adequate supply at a reasonable cost to qualifying patients.
- A conversion fee payment of $2,000.00.
How-To Submit a Facility Conversion Update
- Log into mo-public.mycomplia.com.
- Click “License Dashboard” on the left side of the screen.
- Click the Actions button to the right of the license you are wanting to convert and select “Business License Update”.
- On the License Information Tab, change the toggle to the right of the question “I would like to request to convert from a medical license to a comprehensive license” to “yes” and click “Save”.
- Click “Save and Next” to complete the conversion.
- Under the General Information tab select “License/Certification Type” drop down to change the license type from Medical to Comprehensive.
- On the Questions tab, complete the required attestations.
- On the Documents tab, upload the two required plans. Multiple documents can be uploaded into this section. To do so, each document should be clearly labeled and uploaded one at a time.
- Once the documents are uploaded, click “Save and Next” at the bottom of each until you reach the Review tab, ensure there are no red X’s and click “Submit”.
- Once submitted, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address on file. If a confirmation email is not received, the update has not been submitted.
- Following receipt of a conversion request update application, the department will send the applicants an email with detailed payment instructions for remittance of the conversion fee.
All required items must be submitted before a conversion request will be deemed received.
For questions regarding the conversion request application, email the facility application services unit at: CannabisFAS@health.mo.gov