Facility Agent ID - How to Apply
- After uploading files or editing data, be sure you click the “Save and Next” button to complete your changes prior to submitting/resubmitting the application to the department.
- For best results, please ensure that you are using the latest version of Google Chrome when accessing the registry portal.
Click on the Facility Agent ID Application Registration link, above, to register and apply. When the “Warning-Exiting Site” pop-up appears, click “Yes” to proceed to the registry.
Applicants will need to register before signing in.
Click “Register” in the top right hand corner of the registry page. From there, complete the requested information. Agent ID applicants will need to register as a Patient/Caregiver/Physician application type, not as a Business.
Following registration, you will receive a verification email. Follow the link within the email to log into the registry portal.
To create an Agent ID application:
Click “+Create New Application” in the top left corner, and select “New Agent”.
Only applications submitted through the online registry portal will be accepted. All applications for agent identification cards, including renewals, must include the following:
- Name, address, and Social Security number of the applicant
- Copy of a written offer of employment from a Missouri licensed facility
- If you are an owner of a licensed facility, a signed statement that you are an owner, on your facility’s letterhead, may be submitted for a written offer of employment.
- Government issued ID
- Digital photo that shows a clear color image of the applicant’s face. This must not be a photo of the applicant’s ID or passport.
- $75.00 non-refundable fee
Who should apply?
Employees, contractors, owners having access to a medical or marijuana facility, and volunteers of a medical or marijuana facility must obtain an agent identification card from the Department.
When should I apply?
All individuals who need an agent ID card per rule, including contractors, should begin applying for their cards any time after a facility’s initial commencement inspection has been scheduled or, once a written offer of employment is received from a licensed facility, prior to beginning that employment.
When will I receive notification from the department regarding the status of my application?
Notification will be sent to the email address used to log into registration system.
Once approved, how long is a card valid?
Facility agent ID cards are valid for three (3) years.
For more information on Facility Agent Identification cards see 19 CSR 100-1.070 (2).