Facility Licensee Renewal
The facility business license shall be valid for three years from its date of issuance and shall be renewable, except for good cause.
Deadline to Renew
Medical and marijuana facility licenses and certifications, with the exception of seed to sale certifications, are valid for three (3) years from the date of issuance. In order to maintain licensure, licensed and certified facilities (licensees) must submit a request for renewal, along with a nonrefundable renewal fee, within the secure online registry. The request must be submitted at least (30) days, but no sooner than ninety (90) days, prior to the license expiration date.
A renewal request is deemed received when both the renewal application and renewal fee is received by the department. Except for good cause, a renewal request will be granted unless the facility licensee is not in good standing with the department. Good standing means the license is not suspended or revoked at the time the request is made. See 19 CSR 100-1.060(7) Renewals.
- Renewal notices will be sent to licensees from the secure online registry at 90, 60, and 30 days prior to the expiration date.
- Changes to existing license records should be made through a separate change request by completing an update application, and not within the renewal application. For questions on how to submit a change request, licensees may contact their assigned Business Licensing Services Specialist, or send questions to CannabisLicense@health.mo.gov.
General Facility License Renewal Application Instructions
To renew, the Facility Licensee should submit the following within the online registry portal:
- Log into mo-public.mycomplia.com.
- The landing page will open to the “License Dashboard”.
- Click the Actions button to the right of the license being renewed and select “Business License Renewal” from the drop-down.
- Ensure the correct Facility License Number that you are intending to renew is selected on the first page of the renewal, then click “Save” to continue with the renewal application.
- The page will reload, and a new button “Save and Next” will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Click “Save and Next” on each tab to proceed through the application.
- Once on the “Review” tab, scroll to the bottom and click “Pay and Submit” to be transferred to the electronic payment system where the renewal fee is submitted.
- Once submitted, the website will return you to the secure registry system and a confirmation email will be sent to the email address on file.
For questions regarding renewal applications, email the facility application services unit at: CannabisFAS@health.mo.gov