CNA, CMT, LIMA and Insulin Registry
- Check AgencyCall our office at 573-526-5686 to verify training agencies and instructors at this time.
- Check the New Missouri Registry
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
- CMT Program
- Level I Medication Aide (LIMA)
- LIMA Biennial Update Form
- DMH Medication Aide Certification Information
- Paid Feeding Assistant - Dining Assistant
- Insulin Administration
- Classroom and On-the-Job Training Record (Appendix A/B Form)
- How to become a CNA/CMT Training Agency
- Application for Approval as a Nursing Assistant Training Agency
- How to Transfer my CNA to Missouri with Reciprocity NEW
- Reciprocity Request Form
- CNA/CMT Training Agencies
- Approved Certifying Agencies
- CNA Reimbursement
- How to Apply to take the Train the Trainer
- Restorative Nurse Assistant (RNA)
- Related Links
- Laws, Regulations & Manuals
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Order CNA Challenge Tests HERE
As of 09/01/2021 all full CNA tests are done through Headmaster D & S.
Don’t Miss the Next DHSS/Headmaster Q & A Sessions
This profile is used ONLY for work updates to meet the CNA compliance. You do not submit work updates through this link.
This is just to register employers for future contact from Headmaster regarding work updates.
This is also not to be used to schedule CNA exams.
This profile is to be used, if the instructor is wanting to teach a course. This will register them to have permissions to schedule a class and upload the A/B’s.
The Emergency Amendment has been filed.
These rules will be implemented on June 28, 2021.
What does this mean?
Hospitals & Long Term Care Facilities: Any CNA courses that begin before June 28, 2021, will be allowed 60 days to utilize the previous curriculum and testing process. CNA courses that begin after June 28, 2021, will be required to use the latest approved CNA curriculum and Headmaster D & S for CNA testing.
Area vocational technical schools, comprehensive high schools, community junior colleges, or private agencies: All current CNA course utilizing the previous CNA curriculum and testing process, must be completed by August 31, 2021. Any CNA course that begins after August 31, 2021, will be required to use the latest approved CNA curriculum and Headmaster D & S for CNA testing.
Reciprocity: Individuals who are certified and active on another state’s nurse aide registry shall not be required to challenge the final examination. The individual shall submit, in writing to the department, a request to be added to the Missouri Certified Nurse Assistant Registry. At a minimum, the request shall include: the individual’s legal name; Copy of Social Security Card current address; telephone number; email address, if applicable; and proof of their current certified nursing assistant certificate. The department will respond in writing, either approving or denying the request to be added to the registry.
Important Informational Links
- Q & A Session 10/05/2021
- Q & A Session 09/22/2021
- Q & A Session 06/30/2021
- Q & A Session 06/22/2021
- Emergency Amendment
- Headmaster D & S Website
- Important information regarding Headmaster S & D
- RN Test Observer Description
- Curricula Content Requirements
COVID-19 Waiver Update
Due to Executive Order 21-09, many waivers have been extended to December 31, 2021. Click on the links below to determine the status of a specific waiver.