Home and Community Based Services Provider Information
- DSDS E-News
- Emergency Preparedness
- Regional Evaluation Team (REV) Contact Information
- Special Investigations Unit (SIU) Contact Information
- Provider Memos
- Clinical Nurse Assessments
- Applications & Forms
- HCBS Transition Plan NEW!
- Proofpoint Email Encryption NEW!
- Policy Clarification Questions NEW!
- Home and Community Based Services Manual
- HCBS Stakeholder Presentation NEW!
- SNF Stakeholder Presentation NEW!
HCBS Web Tool
- Provider CyberAccesssm Enrollment
- Account Maintenance/System Settings
- Web Tool Provider Communications
- Contact Information
Provider Reassessment Information
Home and community based care providers play an integral role in allowing the Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS) to provide home-based services to eligible individuals who wish to remain in a community setting.
All potential contractors must submit a proposal outlining their business practices and demonstrating an ability to serve the needs of the frail populations served by DHSS. Home and community based care providers must also make assurances regarding compliance with applicable federal and state laws, regulations, and orders relative to the provision of services.
The information provided on this site is intended as a resource for current home and community based care providers and potential contractors. You may click on any of the links listed to obtain additional information.