Provider Reassessment Participation Requirements
Participation in the provider reassessment process is voluntary. If a Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) provider chooses to participate they must meet all requirements outlined below.
- HCBS providers must be assigned a Medicaid provider type 27 number by Missouri Medicaid Audit and Compliance (MMAC) to participate and receive payment.
- Participation in provider reassessment training is required for all assessors. HCBS providers who offer training to qualified assessors must attend a Division of Senior and Disability Services (DSDS) sponsored training. All assessors must meet the qualifications below.
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN), or
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
To enroll in DSDS sponsored training, potential attendees must submit proof of qualification to firstname.lastname@example.org and visit the Provider Reassessor Registration site. Following receipt and approval of registration, an email confirmation will be sent by DSDS.
- SharePoint registration is required to obtain reassessment assignments. To register for SharePoint, contact DSDS HCBS Systems and Data Reporting Unit at email@example.com and provide the following:
- Provider agency name
- Medicaid provider type 27 number
- Contact name
- Contact telephone
- Contact e-mail
- All Protected Health Information (PHI) must be exchanged securely. HCBS providers must either have their own encryption software or utilize the Proofpoint software initiated by DSDS.