Missouri Senior Resource Line 1-800-235-5503
The Missouri Senior Resource Line is a service of the Department of Health and Senior Services, Division of Senior and Disability Services to connect callers to local assistance for older adults and their caregivers. When the caller contacts the Missouri Senior Resource line they will be prompted to enter their zip code, which will connect them with their local area agency on aging (AAA).
The Missouri Senior Resource Line provides information and assistance related to a variety of services including:
- Information and assistance (helping to provide information to get the individual or their caregiver to the correct programs and services to meet their needs).
- In-home service (Personal care, homemaker, and respite services for non-Medicaid older adults).
- Senior legal assistance (services provided by legal aids or private attorneys, paid for by the AAAs).
- Nutrition (both home-delivered and congregate meals).
- Disease prevention and health promotion programs (programs designed to help older adults stay healthy and address any diseases they may have).
- Family caregiver support (caregiver respite, support groups, training, supplemental supplies like depends, liquid nutrition, durable medical equipment, etc.).
- Long-term care ombudsman services working to improve the quality of life for residents of long-term care through advocacy, education and empowerment.
Call toll-free at 1-800-235-5503, enter your zip code, and get connected to your local area agency on aging.