Your Role as a Participating Physician
Be a Missouri licensed physician in good standing to practice medicine or osteopathy pursuant to Missouri law, follow DHSS Guidance for Certification Appointments, and submit electronic physician certification forms using your account in the registry portal.
- The Missouri Medical Marijuana Regulatory Program is moving to an electronic physician certification form process which will necessitate participating physicians create an account in the registration portal. There is no fee for physicians to register and submit electronic Physician Certification Forms.
- NOTE: Physicians should be aware that your submitted information in the registry portal may be subject to Missouri’s Sunshine Law.
- Only the department has authority to issue licenses to qualifying patients and/or their caregivers for the purpose of possessing and purchasing medical marijuana.
- Physician Certification Form (Standard)
- Physician Certification Form (Alternative Amount)
- DHSS Guidance for Certification Appointments
- Brochures such as the Medical Marijuana Physician Information Brochure #227 (April 2020) can be found on the Publications page with information on how to order free publications from the department’s warehouse.