Constitutional Amendment 2 - Medical Marijuana
Pre-Filed License Fee Schedule
|Cultivation Facilities||$10,000 non-refundable application fee|
|Dispensary Facilities||$6,000 non-refundable application fee|
|Medical marijuana-infused manufacturing facilities||$6,000 non-refundable application fee|
The Department of Health and Senior Services is tasked with implementing the provisions of Amendment 2. This includes but is not limited to:
- Issuing registrations to qualified patients and their primary caregivers.
- Licensing and certification of medical marijuana cultivation facilities.
- Licensing and certification of medical marijuana dispensary facilities.
- Licensing and certification of medical marijuana-infused products manufacturing facilities.
- Licensing and certification of medical marijuana testing facilities.
The timeline for the provisions included in Amendment 2 begins on Dec. 6, 2018. Important dates to remember are as follows:
- Jan. 5, 2019 – Pre-filed application fees will begin to be accepted.
- June 4, 2019 – Application forms and instructions will be available.
- July 4, 2019 – Applications for identification cards will begin to be accepted.
- Aug. 3, 2019 – Facility applications will begin to be accepted.
Click on graphic to view larger
If you have questions about this program, check back frequently or send your comments to MedicalMarijuanaInfo@health.mo.gov.