Facility Agent ID - How to Apply
REMINDER: Prior to submission, facility agent ID applicants must submit fingerprints through the Missouri State Highway Patrol’s MACHS portal and use the 8222 registration number. For important information and instructions on how to submit fingerprints in the MACHS portal click here.
- After uploading files or editing data, be sure you click the “SAVE” button to commit your changes before submitting or resubmitting your application to the department.
- We recommend you use the latest version of Google Chrome when accessing and utilizing the registration system.
Click on the Facility Agent ID Application Registration link, above, to register and apply. When the “Warning-Exiting Site” pop-up appears, click “Yes” to proceed to the registry.
Applicants will need to register before signing in.
To register: Click “Register” in the top right hand corner of the registry page. From there, complete the requested information. Agent ID applicants will need to register as a Patient/Caregiver, not as a Business.
Following registration, you will receive a verification email. Follow the link within the email to log into the registry website.
To create an application, click “+Create New Application” in the top left corner, and select “New Agent Registration”.
Only applications submitted through the on-line registry will be accepted. All applications for agent identification cards and renewals of agent identification cards must include the following:
- Name, address, and Social Security number of the applicant
- Statement confirming that the applicant has submitted fingerprints within the last six (6) months for a federal and state criminal background check through the Missouri Highway Patrol’s MACHS portal, unless the applicant submitted fingerprints as part of the Facility Application process. For more information, click here
- Copy of a written offer of employment from a Missouri licensed facility
- If you are an owner of a licensed facility, a signed statement that you are an owner, on your facility’s letterhead, may be submitted for a written offer of employment.
- Government issued ID
- Digital photo that shows a clear color image of the applicant’s face
- $75.00 non-refundable fee
Who should apply?
All owners who hold any portion of the economic or voting interest of a medical marijuana facility who will also have access to medical marijuana or the medical marijuana facility, and all officers, directors, board members, managers and employees must apply for a facility agent ID card and must submit fingerprints for a criminal record check in order for that application to be considered complete.
When should I apply?
All individuals who need an agent ID card per rule, including contractors, should begin applying for their cards once the commencement inspection has been scheduled.
When will I receive notification from the department regarding the status of my application?
The department has 14 days from the date of receipt to process Facility Agent ID applications. Notification will be sent to the email account used to establish your account in the registration system.
Once approved, how long is a card valid?
Facility agent ID cards are valid for three (3) years.
For more information on Facility Agent Identification cards see 19 CSR 30-05.040 (3)(E).