Facility License & Compliance Variance Request Form
Medical Marijuana Facility License & Compliance Variance Request Form
Per 19 CSR 30-95.025 (2), requests for variance from the requirements of any provision of rule shall be made in writing and will be granted or denied by the director of the department's medical marijuana program. All variance or waiver requests for medical marijuana facility rules must include the following information and be submitted using this on-line form.
We cannot guarantee a variance will be granted. The applicant should continue to meet department established deadlines while a variance request is pending. The department does not have a specific timeframe established for approving or denying a variance request.
Per 19 CSR 30-95.025 (2), requests for variance from the requirements of any provision of this chapter shall be made in writing and will be granted or denied by the director of the department’s medical marijuana program. Any variance request received will be reviewed based on the information provided and your proposed good cause.
Multiple variance requests should be submitted separately. Each variance request must include the primary contact for the facility requesting the variance.
Variance requests shall include:
- Facility Name
- Facility Application/Facility License ID
- Primary Contact Name (First, Last)
- Primary Contact Email
- Contact of Agent, if applicable
- Secondary Email (Agent), if applicable
- A list of each requirement for which a variance is requested, with citation to the specific rule in which the requirement can be found; and
- An explanation for why the requirement cannot be met or why meeting the requirement would impose an undue burden on the applicant. Provide good cause.
Approval or denial of variance requests shall be issued by the department in writing and shall include the specific reasons for the denial.
E-mail your request to: MMfacilities@health.mo.gov