Home and Community Based Services Provider Information
- Applications & Forms
- Clinical Nurse Assessments
- Communicating with HCBS Intake and PCCP Quick Guide
- DSDS E-News
- Emergency Preparedness
- EVV Fact Sheet for Participants
- EVV Fact Sheet for Providers
- HCBS Contact Map
- HCBS Transition Plan
- HCBS Rate Study
- Home and Community Based Services Manual
- LOC Transformation
- MA4 Medicaid Handout
- Online HCBS Referral Form
- Online PCCP Request Form
- Policy Clarification Questions
- Proofpoint Email Encryption
- Special Investigations Unit (SIU) Contact Information
- Summary of NCI-AD and CDS Workforce Survey Results NEW
The information within this report illustrates the impact of programs currently in place, as well as areas of need and opportunities for improvement and provides valuable insight to aging and disability advocates and public officials as they work in partnership to make future programmatic decisions.
Home and community based care providers play an integral role in allowing the Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS) to provide home-based services to eligible individuals who wish to remain in a community setting.
All potential contractors must submit a proposal outlining their business practices and demonstrating an ability to serve the needs of the frail populations served by DHSS. Home and community based care providers must also make assurances regarding compliance with applicable federal and state laws, regulations, and orders relative to the provision of services.
The information provided on this site is intended as a resource for current home and community based care providers and potential contractors. You may click on any of the links listed to obtain additional information.