Family Partnership for Children & Youth with SHCN
Information from the 2023 Family Partnership Parent and Caregiver Retreat:
- Department of Mental Health (DMH) Waivers - Emily Leuberring, RN, MBA, Director of Federal Programs
- Missouri Medicaid - Molly Morgan, Program Specialist, MO HealthNet Program and Policy
- Individualized Healthcare Plan (IHP) - Lori Williamson, MS, CGC, Assistant Professor, Department of Genetic Counseling
- Sibling’s Perspective - Mikaela Fox
Family Partnership has a NEW toll-free phone number: 800-451-0669
- Special Health Care Needs (SHCN)
- Fact Sheet - English
- Family Partnership Regional Map
- Family Stories
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Family Partnership provides resource information and peer support to families of children and youth with special health care needs. Families are also given the opportunity to network with each other through various settings, including regional and statewide meetings.
The Family Partnership includes individuals with special health care needs as well as their parents, legal guardians or siblings. SHCN utilizes information from the Family Partnership to enhance the relationship among SHCN and the individuals and families it serves.
The Family Partnership employs four professional Family Partners. Family Partners are parents of individuals with special health care needs and provide information and peer support to family members. In addition to assisting families, the Family Partners plan, schedule and facilitate all Family Partnership events.
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under B04MC28109 Maternal and Child Health Services for $4,036,505. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.