Effective August 28, 2012, Section 192.2490, RSMo has been amended to include consumer reporting agencies on the list of entities to which the Department of Health and Senior Services will provide Employee Disqualification List (EDL) information.

Consumer reporting agencies must complete and submit the form entitled Registration for Agency Approval to Conduct EDL Checks. After approval, consumer reporting agencies can submit requests for EDL screenings in accordance with the instructions on the form, Consumer Reporting Agency, Employee Disqualification List Check.