RCAL License Renewal
- Renewal Checklist/Instructions
- Renewal Application Form
- Page 2 for Renewal Application .doc .pdf .xls
Current Renewal Cycle
- Print off the Renewal Checklist/Instructions and carefully review.
- Review the information available under the “Continuing Education for License Renewal” page for important information regarding board approved courses for license renewal.
Late Renewal Cycle
If you fail to renew by June 30th of your current renewal cycle, you cannot practice as a licensed administrator after that date.
- Print off the “Late Renewal Checklist/Instructions” attachment and carefully review.
- Review the information available under the “Continuing Education for License Renewal” page for important information regarding board approved courses.
License Renewal During Military Service
Pursuant to state law 41.950.1(4), RSMo, if your administrator license expires while performing military service, you may renew your administrator license within sixty days after completing such military service without penalty. Upon completion of the military assignment, you will need to provide our office with evidence of the deployment and renew as if you had renewed on time.