Any current and active Missouri licensed administrator may request to be certified as a preceptor so long as they have met the minimum requirements outlined in state regulation, 19 CSR 73-2.031.
- Been a licensed administrator for 3 years.
- Been employed as a Missouri administrator for at least 1 year within the 3 years.
- Currently serving as an administrator in a Missouri licensed facility.
- Has not been subject to any disciplinary action by the board.
- Has successfully completed a board-approved preceptor training program.
The following are approved for offering the preceptor training program. Select one of the below to register for the certification training program prior to applying for preceptor certification.
Missouri Association of Nursing Home Administrators
4100 Country Club Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
NAB - ACHCA
Once all the requirements have been met, please complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org the Preceptor Certification Application Form below to request approval.
NOTE: The Preceptor certification approval is for two (2) years. Preceptors will be required to take the Preceptor Certification update course prior to renewing their certification. To renew the Preceptor certification, please complete and submit the Preceptor Certification Application Form above.