How to Apply
Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)
To apply for participation of the CACFP in Missouri, you must complete all three steps outlined below.
Step 1 - Open and print the forms listed for participation in the Child and Adult Care Food Program. The forms in Step 1 are required for all new applicants. Print and complete these forms (keeping a copy for your records) for submission in Step 3.
Step 2 - CACFP has specific requirements for each type of facility. To access the forms specifically required for your facility, select the facility type that best describes yours. Print and complete these forms (keeping a copy for your records) for submission in Step 3.
Step 3 - Submit the original, completed, signed, and dated application packet to the listed address or fax number.
NOTE: Instructions are included on the application to assist with your completion of the application materials. Be sure ALL questions are answered and that ALL forms have been signed and dated. Incomplete applications will be returned and cause delays to the start date for participation in the Program.
STEP 1 (all applicants)
Print and Complete the Following Forms (keep a copy of all forms submitted)
- Application and Management Plan, five (5) pages (CACFP-1) * NEW FILLABLE
- Application and Management Plan, five (5) pages (CACFP-1)
- Application/Center Information, four (4) pages (CACFP-2) * NEW FILLABLE
- Application/Center Information, four (4) pages (CACFP-2)
- Budget (CACFP-209) * NEW FILLABLE
- Budget (CACFP-209)
- Enrollment Roster
- Menu Forms (submit two (2) weeks of menus for each meal served at facility)
- Network User Access Request form (MO 580-1854E) * NEW FILLABLE
- Network User Access Request form (MO 580-1854E)
- Vendor Input/ACH-EFT App (MO-300-1489) (direct deposit required)
- Business Management Assessment Application Instructions
- Business Management Assessment Application Form
- E-Verify federal work authorization program (submit signed Memorandum of Understanding)
STEP 2 (select the appropriate facility type)
Child Care Centers
Adult Care Centers
Submit the original, completed, signed, and dated application packet to the following address or fax number:
Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
Community Food and Nutrition Assistance
930 Wildwood (if shipped by UPS or FEDEX)
P.O. Box 570 (for U.S. Mail)
Jefferson City, MO 65102
The e-mail or fax number you provide will be the preferred method of correspondence for all communications between Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services-Bureau of Community Food Nutrition Assistance (DHSS-CFNA) and your organization. Please monitor these methods of communication frequently. Notify DHSS-CFNA if the e-mail address or fax number changes.
Once your application is approved, you will be sent a contract and Scope of Work. Be sure to read, complete the affidavit and sign your contract and return all to Community Food and Nutrition Assistance as quickly as possible. No payment can be made to your institution until a fully signed and executed contract is on file in our office.
Be sure to keep a copy of the application and all attachments for your records.Thank you for your interest in the Child and Adult Care Food Program! If you have any questions about the application forms or the approval process, call the toll-free number 800-733-6251.