Submit with the Application
- Copy of IRS letter - 501 c (3) tax exemption status
- Board of Directors Listing
- Copy of current local fire safety and sanitation inspection.
Read and Use the Following Information/Resources to Complete Menus
- Food Chart Infants, Food Chart Breakfast, Food Chart Lunch/Supper, Food Chart Snack, Food Chart Adult, Five Meal Components and Crediting Handbook for the Child and Adult Care Food Program
- The CACFP Emergency and Homeless Shelter Policy and Procedure Manual
Part of the application process is the scheduling of a pre-approval visit and Program orientation training at your location or agency. The pre-approval visit and training are required before the application can be approved. Once the completed application packet is received in the CACFP office you will be scheduled for the pre-approval visit and training.