Submit with the Application
- Copy of IRS letter - 501 c (3) tax exemption status
- Board of Directors Listing
- A copy of Fire and Safety Inspections (not applicable if on school grounds)
- A copy of current Child Care license or a copy of license exempt status letter from the Section for Child Care Regulation. (not applicable if on school grounds) If you do not have a license or a license exempt status letter, submit a Section of Child Care Regulation Program Evaluation Questionnaire - DC-20 to Child Care Regulation for determination.
Read and Use the Following Information/Resources to Complete Menus
- At-Risk, Afterschool Food Chart, Five Meal Components and Crediting Hand book for the Child and Adult Care Food Program
Part of the application process is the scheduling of a pre-approval visit and Program orientation training at your location or agency. The pre-approval visit and training are required before the application can be approved. Once the completed application packet is received in the CACFP office you will be scheduled for the pre-approval visit and training.