Licensed Non Profit Child Care
Centers charging a separate fee for meals must print and complete the following form:
Submit as Part of the Application
- Copy of current child care license or Section of Child Care Regulation Program Evaluation Questionnaire - DC-20
- Copy of IRS letter - 501 c (3) tax exemption status
- Board of Directors Listing
- Copy of Food Service Management Company or School Food Authority contract (catered food service only)
- Copy of Child Care Facility Overlap Approval (DC 16) (if applicable)
- Copy of letter for shift care (if applicable)
Read and Use the Following Information/Resources
- Food Chart Infants, Food Chart Breakfast, Food Chart Lunch/Supper, Food Chart Snack, Five Meal Components and Crediting Handbook for the Child and Adult Care Food Program (Needed to complete menus)
- CACFP Child Care Income Eligibility Guidelines
- CACFP Child Care Recordkeeping Requirements
The Income Eligibility Guidance for the Child and Adult Care Food Program - Child Care Centers provides directions on how to categorize enrolled participants on the application form. Copy the Parent letter (page 7) and the Income Eligibility form (page 14) and send home to participant’s parent or guardian to complete. These Income Eligibility forms must be completed and on file for participants to be claimed in the free or reduced price category before you submit your claim. Estimates of the number in each category can be made for each category at the time of application.
Sign-up for orientation class (Need to attend before application can be approved).
As part of the application process, attendance at Program Orientation Training is required. To schedule training go to Program orientation training and sign up for this training in one of our district offices. Attendance at this training is REQUIRED before your application can be approved. Please bring two (2) weeks of menus with you to this training.