- 2023 - 2024 School Requirements | Spanish | Russian
Required immunizations for students enrolled in and attending schools in Missouri.
School Reporting Information
Online School Reporting (Contact the Bureau of Immunizations at 573.751.6124 for questions.)
Link to complete and submit the annual summary report
For the best experience with the online reporting, you must use Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or greater
- 2023 - 2024 Survey Packet
Packet containing materials needed for completion of the annual Summary Report of Immunization Status of Missouri Public, Private, Parochial and Parish School Children.
- 2023 - 2024 Survey Form-CD-31
Standardized form used to report immunization status of Missouri Public, Private, Parochial and Parish school children.
- Report of Students in Noncompliance Tool
A tool created to help track students in noncompliance with the Missouri School Immunization Law.
Code of State Regulations
- Immunization Requirements for School Children 19 CSR 20-28.010
- Exclusion from School and Readmission 19 CSR 20-20.03
Tools & Resources
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV): What You Need to Know
A fact sheet that outlines key information you need to know about Human Papillomavirus.
- Meningococcal Disease: What You Need to Know
A fact sheet that outlines key information you need to know about Meningococcal Disease.
- Parent/Guardian Sample Letter
This sample letter is a tool that can be used to notify parents/guardians of missing immunizations or incomplete immunization records.
- Vaccine Identification Tool
A tool created to help identify vaccines by different brand names and abbreviations.
- Students In Progress Tracking Tool
A tool created to help track students that are in progress.
- Students with Exemptions Tracking Tool
A tool created to help track students that have an immunization exemption on file.
- Easy to Read Immunization Schedules
- Immunization Schedules
- Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases, 13th Edition (Pink Book)
The Pink Book provides physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, pharmacists, and others with the most comprehensive information on vaccine-preventable diseases.
- Exemptions: What Medical Providers Need to Know - FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions document on the exemption types and forms required for the School Immunization Rule.
- Vaccines for Children – Information for Parents
A fact sheet on the Vaccines for Children program and eligibility criteria
- Vaccines for Children – Information for Parents, Spanish
A fact sheet, in Spanish, on the Vaccines for Children program and eligibility criteria.