National Infant Immunization Week
- Immunization Baby Book
- Infant Immunization Frequently Asked Questions
- The Journey of your Child’s Vaccine
- How to Make Your Child’s Immunizations Less Stressful
- Top 10 Reasons to Immunize
- Vaccine Safety: Common Misconceptions
- National Infant Immunization Week Emessages:
- National Infant Immunization Educational Resources
Click here to order additional educational Resources
Immunizations411 for Child Care Providers (Online Training)
For the best experience with this training, we recommend that you use Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or greater.
We present documentation that may require the use of Adobe's Acrobat Reader.
- Module One - The Importance of Immunizations
Module one details the importance of immunizations for child care workers and children in child care/preschool facilities. This module is worth one-clock hour of training.
- Module Two - Missouri Statute, Rule and Tools
Module two explains the Missouri state law and rule regarding immunizations in your child care facility and demonstrates some of the tools available to help ensure that children in your facility are adequately immunized. This module is worth two-clock hours of training.
- Module Three - Child Care/Preschool Status Report Completion Guide
Module three is a simplistic step-by-step instructional guide on how to properly complete the state required child care/preschool immunization status report that is due no later than January 15th every year. This module is worth one-clock hour of training.