Child Care/Preschool Requirements
- 2024 Child Care/Preschool Requirements | Spanish | Russian
Required immunizations for children enrolled in or attending child care facilities and preschools in Missouri.
Child Care/Preschool Reporting Information
- 2023 - 2024 Online Reporting for Child Care / Preschool
For the best experience with the online reporting, you must use Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or greater and Adobe Reader 7 or greater. This online report is not supported by Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari. Download the free Adobe Reader.
Link to complete and submit the annual summary report.
- 2023 - 2024 Survey Packet
Packet containing materials needed for completion of the annual Child Care/Preschool Immunization Status Report.
- 2023 - 2024 Survey Form-IMMP-32
(To report, print the form and mail or fax it to 573.526.0238.)
Standardized form used to report immunization status of child care/preschool children.
Code of State Regulations
- Day Care Immunization Rule 19 CSR 20-28.040
- Exclusion from School and Readmission 19 CSR 20-20.030
Tools & Resources
- Child Care Provider Flu/Pertussis Fact Sheet
A fact sheet for Child Care Providers that outlines key information about the Flu and Pertussis.
- Vaccines for Children – Information for Parents
A fact sheet on the Vaccines for Children program and eligibility criteria.
- Vaccines for Children – Information for Parents, Spanish
A fact sheet, in Spanish, on the Vaccines for Children program and eligibility criteria.
- Parent/Guardian Sample Letter
This sample letter is a tool that can be used to notify parents/guardians of missing immunizations or incomplete immunization records.
- Tally Sheet of Assessed Children
A tool created to help evaluate the immunization status and complete the Child Care/Preschool Immunization Status Report.
- Vaccine Identification Tool
A tool created to help identify vaccines by different brand names and abbreviations.
- Easy to Read Immunization Schedules
- Immunization Schedules
- Find a childcare provider in your area
Available resources to assist you in finding a child care provider.