Missouri Overdose Rescue and Education (MORE) Project
The primary goal of the Missouri Overdose Rescue and Education (MORE) project is to reduce opioid-involved deaths in Missouri through training, education, and distribution of naloxone to first responders in rural regions of the state. The State of Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS) will lead the project partnering with Missouri Heroin Overdose Prevention and Education (MO-HOPE) project, Missouri Institute of Mental Health (MIMH), and the State of Missouri Department of Mental Health (DMH).
For more information regarding MORE please contact Karen Wallace, MORE Project Coordinator at (573) 751-6839 or Karen.Wallace@health.mo.gov.
- Request Training or Naloxone
- Required Materials for MORE Trainers (Tier 2)
- Training Slide Deck
- Required resources for trainees: print and provide at each training
- Required Post-Training Document Submission
- Certificate of Completion (provided to each trainee who completes the training course)
- Optional Resources for MORE Trainers (Tier 2)
- Training Advertisement Flyer
- Additional resources for trainees
- Other Resources
- Naloxone Distribution
- Legislation and Advocacy
- Resources for EMS Training Entities