CNA, CMT, LIMA and Insulin Registry
The Governor has extended the State of Emergency, so the COVID-19 waiver will continue until August 31, 2021.
THIS WAIVER WAS NOT EXTENDED: Regulation 19 CSR 30-84.010(7)(D) shall be waived to the extent necessary to temporarily suspend the requirement of on-site training agency inspections during the declared emergency period.
- Check Agency
- Check Registry
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
- CMT Program
- Level I Medication Aide (LIMA)
- LIMA Biennial Update Form
- DMH Medication Aide Certification Information
- Paid Feeding Assistant - Dining Assistant
- Insulin Administration
- Training Agencies
- Approved Training Agencies
- Approved Certifying Agencies
- CNA Reimbursement
- Restorative Nurse Assistant (RNA)
- Related Links
- Laws, Regulations & Manuals
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Test Order Form
...PLEASE READ...Please continue the current process for ordering CNA exams until further notice.
The Health Education Unit is excited to announce new changes are coming for CNA testing soon!
Until you hear or see that this new transition has gone into effective, please continue to follow the process as normal.
FYI: After the effective of the new CNA rules, you will have a transition period of 60 days to allow time to complete the CNA course and examine your students.
*Please visit our website often, as updates will be posted here!
If you have any questions regarding our new transition, please call/email our office (573) 526-5686 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Informational Links
- Headmaster D & S Website
- Important information regarding Headmaster S & D
- RN Test Observer Description
- Curricula Content Requirements