CNA, CMT, LIMA and Insulin Registry
Out of State Verification
If you are in another state and needing a verification of your Missouri certifications, you may verify and print that information here: www.mo.tmutest.com. We no longer offer the paper verification.
Certified Nurse Aide Handbook Updates
Notice the change in our Missouri Nurse Aide Handbook. Visit the link to the Missouri Nurse Aide Handbook (Updated February 1, 2024) to see the requirements for identification for CNA testing and the CNA Renewal Process.
Effective 4.13.2023: A social security card is not needed for identification.
- Identification Mandatory: You must bring a United States (US) government issued, signed, non-expired photo bearing form of identification. Some examples of US government issued, signed, non-expired photo bearing forms of identification are:
State or Other United States Government Issued Driver’s License
- You may use your letter issued from the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) that you receive when you apply for or renew your driver’s license while waiting to receive your new license.
- State issued Identification Card (that meets all identification criteria)
- Signed US Passport (Foreign Passports and Passport Cards are not acceptable)
Exception: A Foreign Passport that contains a US VISA is acceptable
- Military Identification Card (that meets all identification criteria)
New Missouri Registry
Search the New Missouri Registry to check the status of your Certified Nurse Aid, Certified Medication Technician, Level One Medication Aide, and Insulin Certification.
*If you are an Instructor or a Clinical Supervisor, you will also find your status on the Missouri registry.