Overdose Prevention and Response
- Time to Act
- Harm Reduction
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Voluntary Non-Opioid Directive
(Optional Discussion Tool for Patients to Share with Their Providers)
Overdose Education and Naloxone Administration
To access the Overdose Education and Naloxone Administration Training for First Responders please click on the red button below.
The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services has collaborated with the Missouri Institute of Mental Health and the Department of Mental Health for the coordination of Naloxone distribution.
If you need Narcan,go to https://getmonaloxone.com/.
For agencies seeking to purchase Narcan
Qualified entities, such as departments of health, EMS, law enforcement, fire department, tribal nations, corrections, schools/universities, harm reduction, and community organizations qualify to purchase NARCAN® Nasal Spray directly from Emergent Devices at a reduced public interest price with a letter of authorization executed by the entity's medical director or other cooperating physician.
If you are a qualified entity seeking to purchase Narcan directly, register for a direct purchasing account at https://www.narcandirect.com.
Questions can be directed to the Emergent Devices Customer Operations Team:
844-232-7811 Option 2
Emergent is committed to supporting the needs of society through product donations, including donations of NARCAN® (naloxone HCl) Nasal Spray, to non-profits, schools, universities and colleges, public libraries and YMCA’s in the United States. If you are seeking a product donation for your organization, email EmergentGives@ebsi.com.
- Missouri’s Standing Order for Drug Deactivation and Disposal Products
- Narcan Distribution
- Naloxone Sustainability Infographic
- Resource Cards (these must be handed out at the scene of every overdose)
- OD Field Report Paper Example
- MORE Overdose Response Infographic
- OEND Fact Sheet
- Field report business card
- Application to Format Your Organizations Training Program to Meet POST Requirements
- POST Certification Info
- Narcan: Helping Your Canine Partner
- Training Advertisement Flyer
- Additional resources for trainees
- Additional OEND Training Resources
- Naloxone Distribution
- Legislation and Advocacy
- List of agencies by county that have received training and narcan through the MORE project NEW
- Medical Treatment for OUD Brochure
- Missouri Good Samaritan Law
- Missouri Good Samaritan Law Brochure
- MORE Evaluation Brief
- OD Field Report
- Safer-Use Card