Announcements and Conferences
- AAP News - Academy offers guidance on new lice treatments, opposes school bans on infested children
- Medical Facilities in Missouri
- ParentLink WarmLine
Missouri Kids Count
Last week, Missouri Kids Count (MKC) launched the new Missouri KIDS COUNT website in conjunction with a new tool for data and reports, Missouri KIDS COUNT Data, from the Office of Social & Economic Data Analysis (OSEDA) - University of Missouri. We hope that you will utilize these two web sites often and please share these new resources with partners and colleagues. With your help, it is hoped a continuous network will develop and expand to share MO KIDS COUNT data, information and resources.
Nurse Education Webinar Series (N.E.W.S)
- Sports Concussions: Facts, Fallacies and New Frontiers (January 2021)
The Brain Injury Association of Missouri (BIA-MO) Sports Concussions: Facts, Fallacies and New Frontiers Education for 2021 will be online for education, healthcare and sports professionals.
Participation is free-of-charge but registration is required. Click for more information and online registration.
- COVID-19 & Kids ECHO (see the flyer) – Thursday afternoons from 4 to 5 p.m.
Learn with us to support kids and stay informed by pediatric experts about the most up-to-date information related to COVID-19 and children. Participating in this ECHO offers no cost continuing education credits for professional development. Go to ShowMeEcho.org to register for the ECHO
- 28th Annual Coordinated School Health Conference: Healthy Partnerships for Healthy Students (December 3-4, 2020 virtual)
The 2020 Coordinated School Health VIRTUAL Conference will be held December 3-4. Download the conference brochure in PDF form or Docx form. Registration is now open at: https://healthykidsmo.org/conferences/index.php. Note that the two pre-conference sessions are being offered free of charge thanks to a grant and sponsorship.
- Eating Disorders Online Training Webinar