Worksite Challenges, Displays & Posters
Workplace Wellness Tools & Resources
Designed specifically for work sites, toolkits available on CDCs Healthier Worksite Initiative site can help save time planning, implementing, and evaluating worksite wellness programs. Visit their site at https://www.cdc.gov/workplacehealthpromotion/initiatives/index.html.
The Wellness Council of America (WELCOA) has a variety of free information available at http://www.welcoa.org/freeresources/
Missouri wellness and prevention initiatives can be found on our website at http://health.mo.gov/living/wellness/index.php. These include tobacco cessation, the Live Like your Life Depends on It program, and Fit-Tastic messaging campaign with already printed materials you can request for free from our warehouse.
Missouri Arthritis and Osteoporosis Program offers multiple evidence-based classes.
Right Direction is an initiative that gives employers the tools they need to address depression in the workplace.
- Eight Dimensions of Wellness
- What's The Hard Return On Employee Wellness Programs?
- Workplace Wellness Programs Can Generate Savings
- Eat Well and Physical Activity Card Set
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce released a Winning With Wellness report and executive summary.
- Society for Human Resource Management, the world’s largest HR professional society, offers Promoting Employee Well-Being: Wellness Strategies to Improve Health, Performance and the Bottom Line.
- A Worksite Wellness Resource Guide was created by the Worksite Wellness Subcommittee of the St. Louis County Partnership for a Healthy Community.
- Small Business Majority offers resources and information to entrepreneurs in key areas of running a small business.
- Partnership for Workplace Mental Health has a mission to help workers with mental illness by inspiring companies to reduce the stigma of mental health issues and provide better support for employees.
- Freeman Health System .has created a mindfulness challenge to attempt to reverse the negative effects of stress and train the mind the way physical exercise strengthens our bodies.
- Worksite wellness case studies can be useful for worksites to read what others have accomplished. The Association of State and Territorial Health Officials compiles a list.
- A Taste of Mental Health First Aid is an archived webinar discussing the course.