USDA SFSP YouTube Videos
Quick Reference Guides
- USDA Civil Rights
- USDA Food Buying Guide
- USDA Food Safety Flashes
- USDA Procuring Local Foods for Child Nutrition Programs Guide
- USDA Standardized Recipes
- USDA Summer Food Service Program
- USDA Summer Food, Summer Moves Resource Kit
- USDA Summer Meal Newsletters
- USDA Summer Meals Toolkit
- USDA Summer Meals Webinars and Videos
- USDA Team Nutrition
- The Institute of Child Nutrition - ICN
The Institute of Child Nutrition (ICN) is a federally funded national center dedicated to applied research, education and training, and technical assistance for child nutrition programs. ICN is funded by a grant administered through the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Food and Nutrition Service (FNS). The Institute's mission is to provide information and services that promote the continuous improvement of child nutrition programs. A trusted source for accurate, reliable information, the Institute offers face-to-face and on-site training seminars at little or no cost and free online courses designed to support the professional development of child nutrition program and child care personnel at all levels of responsibility. The Institute also delivers free training resources managers can use to train their staff. Their website has everything from Best Practices and training to sample recipes for USDA’s child nutrition programs.
- ICN Food Allergy Fact Sheets
- ICN Food Safety in Summer Meals Course
- SFSP Signs
These signs may be printed and used to advertise the days and times of your program.
- "And Justice for All" poster
All “And Justice for All” posters must be displayed in a specific size: 11” width x 17” height. To receive a copy of the And Justice For All poster, contact CFNA.
The "And Justice for All" poster must be displayed in a prominent location at all SFSP feeding sites and sponsor organization locations. It contains the USDA non-discrimination statement and instructions for filing a complaint of discrimination.