Missouri Council for Public Health Nursing (MCPHN)
Public Health Nursing Expo 2018
10 Ways Public Health Nurses Improve Health
- Missouri Public Health Nursing Manual
- Public Health Nursing Preceptor Handbook
- Public Health Nursing Brochure
You may request copies of this brochure at no cost by going to http://health.mo.gov/warehouse/index.php.
- Nurse Recruitment PowerPoint Presentation
This presentation could be used with students, for recruitment of nurses, or to explain about public health nursing to groups or other audiences.
- Public Health Nursing Job and Training Opportunities
- Public Health Nursing Discussion Group
- MCPHN Member List
- MCPHN Strategic Plan and Workgroups
- Public Health Nursing Award Nomination Form
- History of MCPHN
- MCPHN Membership Application (open October/November annually)
- MCPHN Workgroup Partner Application
Missouri Council for Public Health Nursing provides leadership, expertise, and advocacy related to public health nursing practice, standards, and issues.
Through excellence in public health nursing practice, public health nurses will be leaders in promoting healthy people in healthy communities.
Missouri will have a strong, dynamic, and competent public health nursing workforce.
Strategic Plan 2016-2021
Assure quality education for current and future public health nurses.
- Increase the number of trainings and resources available to public health nurses.
- Increase awareness of the Quad Council Public Health Nursing Competencies.
- Increase the networking opportunities in public health nursing.
- Increase public health nursing opportunities for students.
Strategy TwoAdvocate for the value of public health nurses.
- Increase the visibility of public health nursing as a career.
- Increase the awareness of the importance of public health nurses pursuing leadership roles, locally, regionally, and statewide.