Missouri Hepatitis C Elimination Plan – Show Me the Cure!
The MO HEPC, Show Me the Cure plan is here! We are excited to share the first Missouri Hepatitis C Elimination Plan. We hope that you will take the opportunity to read through it. If you have any questions or feedback please email email@example.com.
About the plan:
The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Service, Viral Hepatitis Prevention Program (VHPP) receives a grant from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to provide education and awareness for viral hepatitis. As part of this grant a hepatitis elimination plan is required. The plan is expected to be complete in May 2022.
Increase access to hepatitis C prevention, testing, and treatment for all Missouri citizens.
Create a plan to eliminate hepatitis C in Missouri by ensuring universal testing, improving health care outcomes for people living with hepatitis C, and preventing new infections.
Missouri Hepatitis C Elimination Planning Committee
Bureau of HIV, STD, and Hepatitis, Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS)
- Alicia Jenkins, MSA, Bureau Chief
- Tara McKinney, Viral Hepatitis Director
- Cassia Lawrence, Viral Hepatitis Prevention Coordinator
- Dean Andersen, Missouri Telehealth Network & Show-Me ECHO
- Tricia Cregger, Missouri Perinatal Hep B Program, DHSS
- Heather Davenport, Missouri State Public Health Lab
- LaToya Duckworth, Missouri Department of Corrections
- Michael Gendernalik, Washington University, St. Louis – Project ARK
- Kortney Gentner, Opioid Response Program, Missouri Department of Mental Health
- Johny Gonzalez, KC Care Health Center
- Marietta Hagan, CoxHealth
- Brooke Jarchow, Clay County Public Health Center
- Claudia Jones, City of St. Louis Department of Health
- Staci Lockhart, Abbvie
- Nicole Massey, AIDS Project of the Ozarks
- Rachel Melson, DNP, FNP-C, Swope Health
- Cindy McDannold, Missouri Primary Care Association
- Joshua Moore, PharmD, MO HealthNet
- Kevin Sanders, St. Louis County Health Department
- Randy Schillers, Missouri State Public Health Lab, DHSS
- Christine Sewell, Hep C Alliance
- Julia Siebert, St. Louis County Health Department
- Jason Stallings, MD, KC Care Health Center
- Blair Thedinger, MD, KC Care Health Center
- Natalie Torres-Negrón, City of St. Louis Department of Health
- Melissa VanDyne, Missouri Rural Health Association
- Neann Wedgeworth, Harm Reduction Program, DHSS
- Cole Whetstine, RN, KC Care Health Care
- Jasmin Wright, Epidemiology and Public Health Practice, DHSS