- Hepatitis A-B-C Fact Sheet for Health Professionals
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - National Center for Infectious Diseases – Viral Hepatitis C
- HCV Advocate - "‘For Living Positively. Being Well."
- Missouri Hepatitis C Alliance
- American Liver Foundation
- Hepatitis and Tattoos
- Hepatitis Foundation International
- HepMag - Your Guide to Hepatitis
- The American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
- World Hepatitis Alliance
- LPHA's Reference Guide to Hepatitis Data Entry into WebSurv
Hepatitis B (HBV)
- Maya’s Story
- Hepatitis B Fact Sheet
- Chronic HBV-Testing Information
- Hepatitis B Schedule for Infants Born to HBsAg Positive Women or Women Who’s HBsAg Status is Unknown
Hepatitis C (HCV)
- Help.4.Hep - Hepatitis C Support and Referral Helpline 877-Help-4-Hep (877-435-7443)
- Fact Sheets
Related Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Reports (MMWR)
- Comprehensive Immunization Strategy to Eliminate Transmission of Hepatitis B Virus Infection in the United States.Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) Part 1: Immunization of Infants, Children, and Adolescents. MMWR, December 23, 2005 / 54(RR16);1-23A.
- A Comprehensive Immunization Strategy to Eliminate Transmission of Hepatitis B Virus Infection in the United States. Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) Part II: Immunization of Adults. MMWR, December 8, 2006 / 55(RR16);1-25.