Information for Breast Cancer Awareness License Plate
- Funds from the sale of the Breast Cancer Awareness License Plate support screening services provided by the Show Me Healthy Women (SMHW) program at the Department of Health and Senior Services. The SMHW program provides free breast and cervical cancer screening services for low-income, uninsured or under insured women ages 35 through 64.
- Get information regarding renewal or purchase of the Breast Cancer Awareness Specialty License Plate.
- To obtain a set of personalized or specialty license plates for your vehicle, you must submit a completed Application for Missouri Personalized and Special License Plates.
- This application along with the applicable fee of $15.00 can be mailed to:
Missouri Department of Revenue
Motor Vehicle Bureau
301 West High Street - Room 370
PO Box 569
Jefferson City MO 65105-0569
- Preview the Breast Cancer Awareness Specialty Plate:
- Choose Specialty in the first drop down box
- Choose Breast Cancer Awareness in the second drop down box.
- Get information regarding the Missouri Statute for the Breast Cancer Awareness License Plate.