Training - Leaders - Volunteers
Training for Leaders
Several programs benefit individuals with arthritis that need leaders. These include:
- Arthritis Foundation Self-Help Course;
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Program (CDSMP);
- Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program; and
- Arthritis Foundation Aquatics Program.
If you want to lead a class in your community at your local church, community or senior center, etc., please contact your nearest Regional Arthritis Center or local chapter of the Arthritis Foundation. Become a leader and start a class in your community today.
Get Involved! It's fun, makes you feel good, and you can help individuals in your community. Each year we rely on people just like you to help improve the quality of life and reduce disability for individuals with arthritis and osteoporosis.
There are many ways you can volunteer and help others - teaching classes, leading support groups, participating on committees/boards, working in the office, starting a walking club, participating in state and national events, etc. Contact your nearest Regional Arthritis Center or local chapter of the Arthritis Foundation to volunteer today. You can make a difference.
- Arthritis Exercise and Education Course Participant Evaluation Form
- Participant Registration Form - Missouri Programs