TEL-LINK provides Missourians with confidential information and referrals on maternal and child health services. The operators at TEL-LINK will provide information and referrals concerning a wide range of health services in your community. Give us a call today.
How can TEL-LINK help me?
- Do you need help to quit smoking or tobacco?
- Are you having a baby? Do you have questions? Do you need help?
- Do you need help with an alcohol or a drug problem?
- Does your infant have hearing issues? Do you need to find an Audiologist?
- Do you want to find a local breast or cervical cancer providers?
- Do you need a safe sleep environment for your newborn?
- Can’t find the closest WIC provider?
- Do you want to learn more about home visiting?
- What are your options for hospital care?
- Do you want a listing of dental clinics in your community?
- Where are the food banks in your community?
- Need information on health insurance (MO HealthNet) provided by the State?
- Need information on housing assistance?
- Want to find out more about non-emergency medical transportation?
Give TEL-LINK a Call Today!
This institution is an equal opportunity Provider.