Improving Air Ventilation
Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (MO DHSS) is partnering with PurAir and Grainger Inc. to offer the following services at no cost to the district:
- Environmental steam cleaning of HVAC air handling equipment
- Assessment of HVAC air handling equipment
- Environmental cleaning of HVAC ductwork
This program will run through July 31, 2023. PurAir is a top-rated HVAC company. Grainger is a government contractor with an established contract with MO DHSS to offer these services. MO DHSS is making this opportunity available to Missouri schools through ELC Reopening Schools federal funds.
How it Works
To place an order, a school must complete an order form and submit to the address at the top of the form.
Schools do not need to have a contract with DHSS nor apply for funding to obtain the services listed.
There are no reporting requirements attached to this opportunity.
Send questions to Cheryl.Stock@health.mo.gov.
- The school determines the total square footage of the school building, the number of roof top units, the number of mechanical room units, the number of unit ventilator and the number of fan coil/reheat coil/VAV.
- The school will check if they are a school that participates in School Lunch Eligibility Program (CEP) and check what percentage of students qualify for free or reduced lunch.
- The school emails the completed order form directly to the address located at the top of the form.
- Grainger/PruAir will send a confirmation email that the order was received and contact the school for within three business days of order of receipt to schedule work.
- Grainger/PurAir will send out a final report with before and after photos. You will also receive recommendations for other repairs or maintenance observed.
- Grainger/PruAir will invoice DHSS directly. There is no cost to the school.