2019 Missouri Rural Health Champion Individual & Team
In celebration of National Rural Health Day; the Missouri Office of Rural Health and Primary Care recognizes a Rural Health Champion Individual and Team every year, who advocates for rural health issues in Missouri.
Now is the time for you to cast your vote for the 2019 Missouri Rural Health Champion “Individual”, and the 2019 Missouri Rural Health Champion “Team” award winners.
The winners will be proclaimed: “2019 Missouri Rural Health Champions” and will receive an award commemorating their accomplishments.
Choose one nomination in each category below (click each name to read their full nomination):
2019 Missouri Rural Health Champion "Individual"
- Elizabeth Hughes, former Director – Christian Action Ministries
- Charlene Plotycia, Physician Recruiter – Mercy Hospital Lebanon
- Deanna (Dee) Twyman, Advanced Practice Registered Nurse – Conway Family Clinic, Inc.
2019 Missouri Rural Health Champion "Team"
- Adair County Health Department Team
- Transitions of Care Team – Harrison County Community Hospital
- Pain Management and Suboxone Team – Ozarks Community Hospital
The deadline to vote is Sept. 13, 2019. Winners will be announced on the Office of Rural Health’s website.
One vote per person, per category - Missouri-based votes only, please.