The Adolescent Health program helps to ensure that Missouri’s adolescents thrive and become healthy, productive adults. We are dedicated to the health and well-being of all adolescents throughout the state. Check out these online resources for adolescents.
- https://parentandteen.com/ - Center for Parent and Teen Communication
- https://kidshealth.org/ - doctor-reviewed advice on hundreds of physical, emotional, and behavioral topics - from before birth through the teen years.
- https://www.bokskids.org/about-boks/about-us/ - free curriculum for physical activity to use at school, in the community, or even at home.
- Missouri Minor Consent Laws
- Missouri Work Certificates and Permits
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Power to Decide
- The Real Cost-Be Tobacco Free