Relationships between adolescents and their parents or guardians are one of the most important relationships during this time and even into adulthood. Parents and guardians help youth navigate challenges they may face during this time of change and development. Below is a list of resources for parents and guardians.
- Connect with Me
- Healthy Children
- https://parentandteen.com/ - Center for Parent and Teen Communication
- https://kidshealth.org/ - doctor-reviewed advice on hundreds of physical, emotional, and behavioral topics - from before birth through the teen years.
- https://www.bokskids.org/about-boks/about-us/ - free curriculum for physical activity to use at school, in the community, or even at home.
- Missouri Injury Prevention Program
- Missouri Minor Consent Laws
- Missouri Work Certificates and Permits
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Parent Toolkit
- Power to Decide
- Talk About It