Specimen Kit & Test Request Forms
Specimen Kit Requisition Form
Public water systems needing to order public drinking water sample collection kits should complete the Requisition for Public Drinking Water Test Kits. Email or print the form by clicking the appropriate links in the document. If you have any questions please call (573) 751-4830.
To order specimen kits online, open the Specimen Kit Order Form and indicate the requested quantity next to the item being ordered. Email the requisition form by selecting the Email button in the upper right hand corner of the form.
For questions or ordering specimen kits by phone, please call (573)751-4830.
Test Request Forms
This form is not used for Blood Lead and Newborn Screening. If you have problems downloading the form, try the following:
- Ensure that Internet Explorer Version 6 or higher is being used. The forms will not open if Firefox is used as the web browser.
- Ensure that Adobe Reader Version 9 or higher is installed on the computer.
- Open Adobe Reader, select Edit, select Preferences, and select Internet. Uncheck the Display PDF in browser checkbox.
- If you receive a Server Error type, close Internet Explorer completely and go back to the 'Test Request Form’ link again.
- If you are unable to open, save or print a PDF form in your web browser, try these troubleshooting tips.
All other test request forms such as Blood Lead, and Food Analysis, are available in the specimen kit or available through the links below. See how to order specimen kits above.
Blood Lead Test Request Form
Chemical Water Testing Single Sample Test Request Form
Chemical Water Testing Multiple Sample Test Request Form
Chemical Water Sample Collection Instructions
Environmental Lead Analysis Test Request Form
Environmental Legionella Test Request Form
Food Test Request Form
Private Drinking Water Bacteriological Test Request Form
Private Drinking Water Sample Collection Instructions
For questions or ordering test request forms by phone, please call (573) 751-3334.