Chief Equity Officer Activity Report Published
NOTE: An error was identified in figure 6 and corrected January 17, 2024.
Microbusiness Qualifying Poverty and Unemployment Zip Codes
In accordance with 19 CSR 100-1.060(4)(B)5.F., eligible ZIP codes for qualifying poverty and unemployment rates are based on the most recent 5-year estimates published by the American Community Survey of the U.S. Census Bureau. The most recent American Community Survey data was released on December 7, 2023, and includes estimates from 2018-2022. The Department has provided a list of qualifying Missouri ZIP codes and qualifying Missouri census tracts below.
- The Cannabis Connection Newsletter – January 2024
- The Division of Cannabis Regulation (DCR) added a QR code to the backside of Agent ID cards. DCR encourages current Agent ID cardholders to download a new card from the online registry portal. Licensees and DCR may use the QR code to verify if an individual’s Agent ID card is valid and belongs to the individual in possession of the license. Please contact Cannabisinfo@health.mo.gov for troubleshooting assistance.
- Chief Equity Officer Microbusiness Eligibility Review Results – Licenses Issued October 2, 2023 (12.15.23)
- NEWS RELEASE: DHSS publishes results of cannabis microbusiness licensees’ eligibility review
- Microbusiness Application Refund Request Information Is Now Available (11/1/23)
- Microbusiness Licenses Approved/Denied (10/2/23)
- NEW Consumer, Qualified Patient, and Caregiver Authorized Cultivation Cardholders Prohibited from Selling Marijuana Products
- Variance – Microbusiness Fingerprint Submission Timeframe (07/27/23)
- Licensed patients, caregivers, and consumer cultivators are required to present both sides of their identification cards, downloaded from the license dashboard in the online registry, when making purchases at dispensaries. Department rules now require licensed dispensaries to scan the barcode located on the back of the Department-issued identification cards at time of sale to record patient, primary caregiver, and consumer cultivator purchases; therefore, individuals presenting only the front side of an identification card may not be allowed to make purchases. In addition, identification cards saved to a mobile device should be a PDF file and downloaded directly from the license dashboard. Nested images, those that have been saved from other saved files rather than directly downloaded, and .jpeg versions of the original file not be readable by card scanning devices. Current licensees can download their license at any time from the license dashboard within their account. For further instructions for downloading an approved license, tutorial steps are available here.
- The Licensee Common Relationships webpage is now available.
- The first day of consumer cannabis sales was February 3, 2023. Total sales for this opening weekend (February 3 - February 5, 2023) were consumer sales, $8,500,900.61, and medical marijuana sales, $4,189,064.46, for a combined total of $12,689,965.07. Important note: These numbers are not final. The final numbers may shift due to system reconciliations, such as data processing time, reporting corrections, returns and refunds. Moving forward, consumer sales data will be made available on a monthly basis, just as medical marijuana sales data has been reported. This data will be available here.
- The Department has approved requests to convert medical facility licenses to comprehensive facility licenses. Information regarding which licensees are now comprehensive licensees and whether they are approved to operate can be found here.
- Pursuant to 19 CSR 100-1.050(4)(C)4, the department is not currently accepting physician certifications from Dr. Zinia Thomas.