Council for Adolescent and School Health
MISSOURI DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND SENIOR SERVICES
COUNCIL FOR ADOLESCENT AND SCHOOL HEALTH
The purpose of the Council for Adolescent and School Health (CASH) is to inform and advise the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS) decision-makers and partners regarding adolescent and school health issues and initiatives.
CASH may be invited to provide input, advice, and professional development to other committees, councils, and stakeholders seeking expertise on adolescent and school health.
The vision of the Council for Adolescent and School Health (CASH) is:
Missouri Adolescents will be healthy, safe, and successful.
The mission of CASH is to support adolescent and school health and to facilitate collaboration and professional development with others to promote a coordinated family, community, and school approach to achieve healthy adolescent development.
- To promote access of needed health services for adolescents and their families.
- To facilitate collaboration at state and local levels to improve and enhance healthy adolescent development and coordinated school health.
- To promote awareness, educational opportunities, and professional development regarding adolescent health and coordinated school health.
Thank you to these partners for advising the Adolescent Health and School Health programs in order to promote and enhance the health of youth across the state of Missouri.
- ACT Missouri
- Calvary Lutheran High School
- Columbia/ Boone County Health Department
- Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Department of Mental Health
- Department of Social Services
- Hickman High School
- Kennett Public Schools
- Lexington R-V School District
- Missouri School Boards Association
- The Teen Pregnancy Prevention Partnership
- Truman State University
- University of Missouri
- University of Missouri Children’s Hospital