Show Me Healthy Women
Fight breast cancer in
Missouri with a Breast
specialty license plate!
Show Me Healthy Women (SMHW) offers free breast and cervical cancer screenings for Missouri women who meet age, income and insurance guidelines.
- Income at or below 200 percent of the federal poverty level for household income, and
- Age 35 to 64, or older if they do not receive Medicare Part B, and
- No insurance to cover program services
Call toll-free 866-726-9926 or click on map for a provider near you.
Note: Free diagnostic or treatment services are available to women who are U.S. citizens and diagnosed with breast or cervical abnormalities or cancer by a SMHW provider.
- American Cancer Society
- Breast Cancer Foundation of the Ozarks
- Community Breast Care Project
- Gateway to Hope: A Breast Cancer Lifeline
- Hope 4 You Breast Cancer Foundation
- 2015 Provider Training
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Treatment Act
- Provider Forms
- Provider List
- 2014-15 Provider Manual
- 2015-16 Provider Manual
- 2016-17 Provider Manual
Life Savers - Programs For You!
Live Like Your Life Depends On It
Information and resources to help Missourians live longer and healthier lives.
Organ & Tissue Donation
Learn how to join the Missouri organ and tissue donor registry.
Get access to health screenings and lifestyle education that can reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke.
Missouri Tobacco Quitline
Access to counseling, information and referrals for smokers who want to quit using tobacco.