Organ/Tissue Donation and Registry
Register to be an organ and tissue donor to save or enhance someone's life through transplantation.
Update your profile within Missouri's Organ and Tissue Donor Registry.
Get the conversation started about
organ and tissue donation with a
"Be A Donor" specialty license plate!
Help ensure your life-saving decision is fulfilled:
- Make a decision about organ and tissue donation.
- Join the Missouri organ and tissue donor registry.
- Inform your family, friends, faith leader, and physician of your decision.
- Complete the back of your driver's license with a permanent marker.
Did you know that you can choose to have your donation designated for transplant therapy, research, etc.? You can also add restrictions if you want, i.e., skin, heart valves, etc. Update your profile today.
- Missouri Registry Total: 3,304,040 (8.29.14)
- National Waitlist Totals: 123,251 (8.8.14)
- Kidney: 1,162 - MO Waitlist (7.31.14)
- Kidney/Pancreas: 22 - MO Waitlist (7.31.14)
- Pancreas: 8 - MO Waitlist (7.31.14)
- Liver: 217 - MO Waitlist (7.31.14)
- Heart: 77 - MO Waitlist (7.31.14)
- Lung: 35 - MO Waitlist (7.31.14)
- Heart/Lung: 5 - MO Waitlist (7.31.14)
- Intestine: 5 - MO Waitlist (7.31.14)
- Any Organ: 1,511 - MO Waitlist (7.31.14)