- Background Screening Process
- Becoming a Childcare Director
- Crib Safety
- Emergency Preparedness
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Healthy Child Care Newsletters
- Laws, Regulations & Guidelines
- More Related Links
- Parent Info
- Planning Safe Field Trips NEW
- Product Recalls
- Provider Info
- Report a Concern
- Resource & Referral Services
- Trainer Information
New Child Care Training Information
- Child care providers visit Immunizations 411, for free online training.
- New information about clock hour training is available online.
Child care providers visit http://health.mo.gov/safety/childcare/training.php for more information about the Missouri Professional Development ID (MOPD ID) and other clock hour training information.
Child care trainers visit http://health.mo.gov/safety/childcare/trainerinfo.php for more information about child care training approval.
The Section for Child Care Regulation presents a 1-hour training on Disaster and Emergency Preparedness in child care. This training is free to participants.
This training is designed to increase awareness of disasters and emergencies should they occur in your area and develop a written plan on how your facility would deal with these events.