Trainings & Tutorials
Ongoing Trainings & Tutorials
- CDC’s Epilepsy Training for Students, Teachers, and Nurses
- CDC Growth Chart Training Modules
- HRSA’s Bullying Prevention Training Resources
- AllergyHome.org Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis in School: What School Staff Need to Know
A 30-minute PowerPoint with voice-over instruction for training all school staff with a post-test online
- Association of School Nurses (NASN) Get Trained Program
A PowerPoint Presentation with instruction on how to administer epinephrine auto-injector for school staff. Includes handouts and teaching tools.
- Food Allergy Management Education (FAME) Toolkit
A comprehensive food allergy toolkit with role specific checklists and information handouts for all school staff.
- New Health Office OrientationTraining Documents (2014)
- Lead School Nurse Conference Training Documents (2014)
- Online Reporting Statewide User Manual